Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- All authors have been notified of and agree upon the submission.
- In the comments to the editor, authors must disclose all conflicts of interest or relationships that could have influenced or biased the research on which the submission is based.
- All work on which the submission is based adhered to pertinent legal requirements.
- All methods for data collection and analyses are adequately described.
- All pertinent permits and sources of funding are acknowledged in the text.
- All sources are appropriately cited.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font and 3-cm margins; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.